Loyalty Card Membership
Become a Loyalty Card Member of the Grand View Hotel to earn points every time you eat or drink in the Bar or Bistro.
Enter your details below and we will be in touch when your card is ready for collection from the hotel.
LOYALTY CARD MEMBER FORM
By Submitting this Form you confirm that you are over 18 years old and agree to the Terms & Conditions (located below) of our Loyalty Program.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF GRAND VIEW HOTEL LOYALTY PROGRAM:
- Loyalty cards are issued to the person whose name appears on the application form and are not transferable to any other person(s).
- To start earning loyalty points you must present your loyalty card to any staff member at the Grand View Hotel for them to swipe into our point of sale system.
- Loyalty Card Members must present their loyalty card at the time of the commencement of every sale. Management or staff members will not be able to search for your details and points can’t be awarded after the sale is cashed through the register.
- The loyalty reward points applicable to earn is up to 0.05 points on Food or Beverages. This percentage may change without notice on certain products.
- Members are not eligible to earn reward points/dollars on products which are on special or already at a discounted price.
- The cards can be used with any sale through the Grand View Hotel. Loyalty Members accrue loyalty points every time they spend which can be redeemed for food or beverages.
- Members can check how many points/dollars have accrued every time the loyalty card is swiped by a staff member through our point of sale system. The till will display how many dollars is accrued for that card.
- Members can redeem their accrued dollars to purchase a product or deduct the accrued monetary value off their bill/sale at anytime. Management may also have selected promotional prizes members can buy with their accrued loyalty points.
- Loyalty cards remain the property of the Grand View Hotel. Any member(s)/customer(s) who deliberately mis-use their card or another members card will have it voided by management.
- Members found deliberately using their loyalty card through a third party/on behalf of sales made through another customer will have their card voided by management.
- Lost or stolen loyalty cards must be reported to management immediately and a new card will be issued.
- All memberships are renewable 30th June each year and all points accrued must be used by this date there are no carry over points.
- By joining our loyalty program the recipient of the loyalty card agrees and acknowledges they may occasionally receive promotional material such as special offers or important messages from the Grand View Hotel.